Key Purpose of Pneumatic Hi Pressure Spraygun
The purpose of an air tool Hi Pressure Spraygun is to consistently apply a substance like paint, varnish or insecticide to a relatively large and/or uneven surface.
Key Product Advantages and Benefits an Air Tool Hi Pressure Spraygun
• Even application of paint, varnish, insecticide or other liquid substances.
• Quality even finishes.
• Speed of operation – time saving.
• Variable power execution.
• Greater ease of control over power – hand pressure directly in portion to power exercised.
• Less wastage of materials – fewer screws and fittings stripped.
• Ergonomic design for best possible human performance on the job.
• Increased productivity.
• Increased aesthetic quality of finished products.
• Easy to service.
• Quick to repair.
Best Practice and Benchmark Applications
• Paint jobs in auto body manufacturing, repair and panel beating.
• Paint and varnish application in furniture assembly
• Insecticide application in nurseries