Showing all 2 results
Choosing Your Air Tool
Three questions differentiates the customer’s choice between the two tool options:
1. Do you need a light or a heavy duty machine?
2. Are you using aluminium or stainless steel rivets?
3. Can you generate sufficient air compression to operate the heavier machine?
4. Both air tools fire the same capacity rivets.
Air Tool Requirement
Key Purpose of an Air Tool Riveter
The purpose of a pneumatic riveter is to fasten metal/steel to metal/steel or aluminium to aluminium through the use of rivets.
Key Product Advantages and Benefits a Pneumatic Riveters
• High quality finish after rivet fitment.
• Variable rivet size can be chosen as per task requirement.
• Optimal work performance.
• Pistol grips for both light and heavy duty riveters enables control through operator grip where needed.
• Less rework and wastage of materials.
• Ergonomic design for best possible human performance on the job.
• Different options enable selection of the best tool for the right task.
• Increased productivity.
• Quicker work performance.
• Virtually eliminate damage to your work in progress.
• Easy to service.
• Quick to repair.
Best Practice and Benchmark Applications
• Manufacture or repair of aluminium items or structures.
• Manufacture or repair of steel items or structures.
• Building industry
• Steel or aluminium cabinet making
• Assembly lines fitting steel or aluminium
• Maritime manufacture and repair
• Air ducting
• Relative light weight
• Easy operation
• Ergonomic design suited to the nature of work-operator interface.